I love Autumn, cool crisp mornings, foggy horizons, colourful crunchy leaves, candles and all things cosy.
I thought it would be fun to do another ‘tag’ post as I feel like thise are quite fun to write and read! & they reveal a bit more about the person writing them, Me!
So without further ado, here is my Autumn tag 🍂
8 questions, here we go!
1. Favourite Autumnal lipstick:💄I have recently discovered my little collection of berry toned lip products ready for this season (see below)
2. Favourite Autumnal scent: I really love candles at this time of the year, they are just so cosy and I have a couple at home that I’m really enjoying. One is a vanilla cupcake candle which has a strong scent of vanilla and gives off cosy baking vibes ✌ The other is all about the berries, sweet and warming,
3. Favourite Autumn clothing: It has to be cosy jumpers, without a doubt! The obsession is real and I have added a few new ones to my collection this year, because can you ever have too many aye, whose with me?!
I also LOVE cosy pjs! Something that will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me well. I picked up a super cute pair from Sainsbury’s with this lovely woodland animal/ Autumn theme, adorable. Is there anything cuter than an animal dressed in knitwear… (nope!) 🐿🌰
4. Favourite thing about Autumn: The refreshing, crisp air (especially in the morning!) and definatly the colours 🍂🍁 The trees just look beautiful and they always make me smile, stop and look.
5. Favourite seasonal beverage? I have been loooooving Options hot chocolate sachets recently, especially now that its much colder. My favourite flavours are the Strawberry and Chocolate Orange ones 👌
& they are great if you follow the Slimming World plan as I do 👍🏻 Sachets range from 1-2.5 syns.
6. Favourite skincare products: I am loving my new moisturiser that I picked up a couple of weeks ago, its the Neutrogena Hydro boost gel cream. I have combination skin and this is so hydrating and perfect for using before bed. The colder weather isn’t great for dry skin so I hope this keeps my skin in tip top shape.
I’m also super interested in The Body Shops new range ‘Vanilla Pumpkin ‘ it sounds AMAZING, really Autumnal and I’m hoping to pick up something soon. 🎃
7. Favourite accessories: It has to be my Black watch scarf (no idea what I’m talking about?!? Yeah, don’t worry I didn’t know the technial name for the green/navy tartan but there yaaa go!)
I LOVE bobble hats 😁 They are soooo cosy and look super cute & casu’ with any Autumnal outfit. The perfect Autumn accessory.
Zoella has brought out a bobble hat in her new Zoella Lifestyle range, It’s grey with a bottle green bobble (fave colour alert!) So I can’t wait to pick that up.
8. Favourite Autumnal nail varnish: Some of my favourite nail varnish shades are dark bottle green, copper, red, burgundy and anything quite grungy and dark. A specific fave is a berry toned one by Barry M, the shade is ‘Raspberry’ and it’s my ultimate nail colour, and one of their classics.
I hope you enjoyed that guys!
See you again soon for something Halloween themed, let’s get spooky 🎃
Until next time,