As you may know from previous posts (or not? hello if you’re new 👋) I follow the Slimming World (SW) plan. We shop at Aldi and they do amazing snacks & treats that are great on SW so I thought I would share with you my favourites!
So here they are…
Let’s start with savoury as I have less of them:
- Cup Shotz. This is Aldi’s version of a mugshot and its 100% free! The chicken and sweet & sour flavours are free, not all are.
- Aldi’s crisps are amazing! The cheese curls are 3 syns and the melts are 4 syns. They make such great snacks & are excellent value for money too.
Next up, Sweet treats:
- Brooklea light yoghurts. These are sooo tasty and free. I only discovered these on our shop today and they are fab. I picked them up in vanilla and toffee flavour. (These are free a couple of the flavours are 0.5 syn)
- Crispy oats & honey granola bites. These are fab with a tea or coffee, crispy, oaty and delicious.
- Sweet and salty popcorn. This is so yummy and great as a snack or for the cinema. I love the combo of sweet and salty and this big bag is 6 syns. These are also available in multipacks and those bags are only 2.5 syns each!!
- These groovy bars are a delicious chocolatey biscuit fix to satisfy those sweet cravings. These are 6 syns each.
So those are a few of my favourites! I hope you’ve found it useful and discovered some yummy treats that you can pick up from a local supermarket.
I thought I would quickly mention some Easter favs and their syn values, there are a few that you can enjoy on plan and to me this is amazing, diet? What diet?
- Cadbury creme eggs, 9 syns each.
- Cadbury mini eggs, 1 syn each.
- Malteaser mini bunnies, 3 syns each.
Enjoy 👌 & don’t forget to treat yourself!!
Until next time,