I realised that I have never done one of these before and having had this blog for nearly 2 years now I really should! So here goes.
That’s me 👇
Let’s get into the questions…
1.What is your middle name? My middle name is Amy. I’ve got a short middle name as my first name, Roseanne is quite long.
2. What was your favourite subject at school? My favourite subject at school was Media Studies, I loved it, still do. I took it for GCSE after I had been to a taster session and enjoyed it and I ended up finding that one subject I could just do. I got an A in my GCSE and decided to take it for A level too which was awesome and so much fun.
3. What is your favourite drink? My favourite hot drink is tea, my favourite cold drink is diet coke.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment? I have a couple, ‘Giants’ by Take That and ‘Play that song’ by Train
5. What is your favourite food? Chocolate. Haha! This is hard because I’m such a foodie but I would probably pick mushrooms, cheese & chocolate.
6. What is the last thing you bought? This was probably when I went to Primark on Friday. I picked up a few different bits there, clothes, accessories, home stuff etc👍
7. What is your favourite book of all-time? Harry Potter. All of them. The first one is very magical and where it all began though so if I had to pick one that would be it.
8. What is your favourite colour? GREEEEN.
9. Have you got any pets? YES! I have two lovely guinea pigs 💚 Mine is called Remus (after Remus Lupin the HP character) and Tim’s is called Captain. They are brothers and super lovely xx
Remus is the greyey/brown & ginger one and Captain is the black & ginger one.
10. What is your favourite perfume? I love ‘Intimatly Beckham’ by VB but this has been discontinued 😦 So if I can’t get hold of that I also really like ‘Oh Lola’ by Marc Jacobs.
11. Are you married? As you’ll know, if you follow my blog, I started this blog to document our wedding planning. So, yes I am ♡
12. How many times have you been out of the country? I have been out of the country a few times, if you count England then I’ve been to Wales, Ireland & Scotland too. Abroad I have been to Rhodes in Greece, Lille/Paris in France, Austria, Amsterdam, Venice/Florence/Rome/Bolonge/Sardinia in Italy and Tenerife & Lanzerote in the Canary Islands.
13. Do you speak another language? Nope. We obviously learnt another language at school, French! But I was really rubbish and I didn’t take French any longer than I had to.
14. Do you have any siblings? I have two sisters. I have a twin sister called Sarah who is 13 minutes younger than me and an older sister called Charlotte who is 5 years older than me.
15. What is your favourite shop? Without a doubt it would have to be Primark. I love shopping, especially for clothes and it’s my fav clothes shop. I also really like Superdrug, H&M, Lush & Paperchase.
16. What is your favourite restaurant? It’s gotta be Nandos, I love it. It’s so tasty and I liked it before I started doing Slimming World and I love that it has great options for when your on or off plan.
17. What is your favourite blog? I love the blogs of the Youtubers I like to watch, Zoella and Tanya Burr in particular. I also really like Poppy Deyes blog as she covers lots of topics that I’m interested in such as fashion, home decor and baking/cooking.
18. What is your favourite movie? This question creates a similar answer to my favourite book… Harry Potter. All of them. But again the first film is where it all starts, is so magical and is so loyal to the book that I just love it.
19. What is your favourite tv show? I love Friends, it never fails to make me laugh no matter how many times I have seen it. I also really enjoy soaps such as Neighbours/Home&Away/Eastenders etc. I love crime dramas such as Broadchurch/Line of Duty/Midsummer murders and me & my husband love watching things on Netflix such as How I met your mother, Pretty little liars, The Big bang theory so tbh I can’t choose!! It really depends on my mooooood.
20. Pc or Mac? This is a bit of a random question but I’d definitely say PC as I have only ever had PCs and I would only get a PC. I loved using Macs when I did media at school but apart from that I like my good old PC.
21. What phone do you have? I have the Samsung S7 in Pink/Rose gold.
22. How tall are you? I am 5ft 5 inches.
23. Favourite country you’ve visited? Italy. I don’t even need to think about it. It’s amazing, the best and we love it. It’s a beautiful country, absolutely gorgeous, SO much to see & the food is phenomenal. Venice in particular is my fav part of Italy, It’s like nowhere else you’ll ever visit.
24. Can you cook? Yes! I love cooking. I also really enjoy baking too (especially the eating part) I think that’s why I love cooking so much haha. I really enjoy creating something but I also know it’s going to result in me eating which is always awesome 😂
25. Who is your favourite band? I would have to say Take That ☆ because they are just awesome and I love both their old and new stuff annddddd they are epic live.
So that was my ‘Get to know me tag!’ I hope you enjoyed it guys, let me knowww. Speak soon ✌
Until next time,