As you’ll know, if you’ve seen my recent post about my Spring clothes haul (you can check that out here) I recently bought a pair of dunagrees, these are really ‘in’ at the moment and I love mine from Boohoo, cool and comfy. Seen as they are new I thought it would be rude not to make them the focus of an outfit of the day. I’ll include as much info as I can about the clothes included 🙂
Let’s take a look at the outfit 🙆
- Skinny dungarees, Boohoo £12
- Long sleeved striped top, H&M £12.99
- Black longline bomber jacket, Boohoo £10
- Choker set of 3, H&M £5.99
- Floral pin badge Set of six, Primark £3
- Black high top Converse Allstars, Office £42
This outfit is so comfy but really stylish too and I love the little details like the choker with the gold detailing and the embroidered floral badges! Got to love a bit of customization and making an outfit more you.
Let me know what you think 👍
This warm weather is awesome. The sun is beating down as I write this, love it! What clothing items are you enjoying this Spring?
Until next time,