I had drinks with my work friends last night so I thought I would do a blog post of my outfit and make up look.
We started off at a casual bar so I went for a casual night out look. We did actually end up in town (& I was very thankful for my flats!)
We’ll start with the outfit…
The black ankle grazer skinny jeans are from Primark.
I pinned a little badge to my jumper to add a bit detail.
The black faux suede shoes with gold detailing are also from Primark.
I love how well these accessories go with the outfit and with each other.
On to make up…
- Tanya Burr Face illuminator
- Sleek colour correcting palette
- Body Shop All-in-one BB cream, Shade 2
- Rimmel Wake me up foundation, Shade Soft beige
- Correction lasting perfection Concealor, Shade cool medium
- Bourjois Radiance reveal Concealor, Shade 1 Ivory
- Sleek cream contour kit, Shade light
- Nyx baked blush, Shade 5 Foreplay
- Revolution Ultra pro glow palette
- Revoltuion pro fix oil controlling fixing spray.
- Revolution eye primer
- Tanya Burr cosmetics Midnight smoulder palette, colours: stargazing, endless sky, midnight navy & into the night.
- Essence make me brow eyebrow gel, Shade 3 soft Browny brows.
- Tanya burr cosmetics perfect brows kit, Shades pebble & chesnut
- Maybelline Lash sensational mascara, Shade black.
- Rimmel lasting finish lip Liner, shade 4 India pink.
- Tanya Burr cosmetics cream lipstick, Shade Big Kiss.
(Sorry for the moody looking face in this next photo! Whenever I smile in photos my eyes seem to close and you couldn’t see my eyeshadow 🙈)
♡ Highlighter ☄
I also used my new Paul Stafford Chopstick curlers to do my hair 👱
I hope you like the look! Let me know 💋
Until next time,