Hi! I’m back, it’s been too long (Over a week!!) I feel like I’ve had no time at the moment so I took this evening out to have a bit of ‘me time’ and to actually write a blog post.
It’s really important to take time out to relax especially if you feel like things are getting on top of you. Do things that you enjoy but havn’t been able to do, preferably something stress free and relaxing. Life can be busy and chaotic and we often put ourselves last, I think we are all guilty of this from time to time.
So what do I like to do to chill out? I love a good pamper. I’ve really got into bath/skin/body products recently and I just love an opportunity to soak and freshen up.
I started by running myself a lovely hot bath and getting out my products.
For my bath:
- Lush ‘Flamingo’ bubble bar
- Lush ‘Butterbear’ bath bomb
- Radox ‘Feel pampered’ bath soak with shea butter and ginger
- Witch ‘Naturally clear bursting beads’ face wash
- Vasanti ‘Brighten up!’ Enzymatic face rejuvinator
- Superdrugs fruity ‘Orange and satsuma’ shower gel
- Zoella ‘Pretty polished’ sugar scrub
- Nspa beauty rituals ‘Radiance boosting’ face mask
- Zoella ‘Creamy madly dreamy’ body lotion
I love to wash my hair when I am having a bath too for a completely clean and fresh feeling. Some of my favourite shampoos and conditioners are…
Shampoos and conditioners
- Superdrug Anti dandruff ‘Classic care’ shampoo
- Aussie ‘Miracle moist’ shampoo
- Argan oil ‘hydrating’ hair mask
- Kebelo ‘Clarifying’ shampoo (for use once or twice a month, a nice treat!)
Going back to the products in the picture above, I love the Witch face wash and spot products and they have always worked for me going back to my mid teens. I’ve had a few breakouts recently which is why I re purchased the face wash and spot stick, I would 100% recommend their products.
(Fingers crossed the face mask doesn’t make me break out even more!!)
Once I had washed off the mask I used my Vasanti face rejuvinator. When I’m out of the bath I always apply moisturiser to my face and today I even used my Zoella body lotion. I love the scent of her Creamy madly dreamy body lotion as it is from her original collection, my fave!
Just to mention, I also love candles and wax melts to help me relax so I popped one of my Crumble magic wax melts into my burner. Today I went for Raspberry lemonade that smells so fruity, fizzy and delicious.
Ps. A snack and a refreshing drink is always a winner too…
Last but not least, I hadn’t done my gel nails for a while so I thought this would be the perfect way to finish off my pamper evening, especially when I can do it sitting in front of the TV in my pjs! Perfection 👌
Happy body, happy mind.
For more blog posts like this go to…
Until next time,