Since I had my work Christmas party last night I thought I would do a Christmas party make up look for you guys. I loved this look with a red lip and bronze eyeshadow.
The products that I used were:
- The body shop bb cream in Shade no 2 mixed with Bourjois healthy mix radiance reveal foundation in the Shade light beige, 1 pump of each.
- Collection lasting perfection Concealor in Cool medium & Bourjois radiance reveal Concealor in Ivory.
- Clinique face primer creme
- Revoltuion blusher ‘love’
- Make up obsession highlighter in the shade ‘bronze’
- Revolution make up eye primer
- Make up obsession eyeshadow in the shade ‘rich’ & Maybelline Nudes palette.
- Diorshow mascara in black
- Tanya Burrs perfect brows palette
- Rimmel lip Liner in the shade 004 ‘Indian pink’
- Tanya Burrs lipstick in the shade ‘Big kiss’
- Real techniques beauty blender; I used this for foundation & concealor.
- Real techniques buffing brush; I use this brush to apply blusher.
- Real techniques base eyeshadow brush; I used this to apply the base colour of my eyeshadow & the darker colour into the outer corner.
- Real Technique multi-task brush; I use this brush to just wipe away any excess and clean up the look.
- Primark fan brush for highlighing; this Brush applies highlighter flawlessly. I only recently got this after wanting one for ages and I would 100% recommend getting one of these.
- Revolution, Limited edition angled brush; I used this brush for my eyebrows.
I used a mixture of two face products in order to give more coverage all night without being too heavy. I love the mix of my bb cream and the healthy mix foundation, it works really well. I used a pump of each on my beauty blender to apply it to my face.
I used the Collection concealor for my face and any blemishes or spots and the Bourjois concealor under my eyes which is why I go for a lighter shade to make under my eyes brighter.
I bought a few of the products listed above expecially for this make up look, these were…
I love the colours that you can get by ‘Make up obsession’ and I went for a glowy bronze look with the highlighter and eyeshadow as I thought this would work really well with the red lip. The eye primer I used (from my beauty advent calender) was also fab and my eyeshadow stayed perfect all night.
Tanya Burrs lipsticks from her Autumn collection are AMAZING. people kept asking me all night what lipstick I was wearing and commenting on how well it had stayed on even whilst I was eating the meal. I love the slightly darker shade of red in this lipstick, it’s party perfect.
Here’s the finished look!
I was really please with this make up look & it went perfectly with my outfit but would be so versatile for so many party looks!
I hope you liked the look too 💋
In my beauty advent calender today…
Today I got a baked blusher! This is one of my favorites items from the advent calender so far!! I love pink blushers and this one is beautiful 😍
Ho Ho Ho