As it’s less than a week until Christmas I thought I would do a Christmas gift guide to help anyone who is still stuck on what to buy someone or is a last minute shopper.
Presents for her
- Make up obsession *make your own palette* These are awesome, you buy the palette and then choose what you fill it with from blush, eyeshadow, highlight/strobing or contour. The palettes range from £4-£6 in Boots with the individuals currently priced at; Contour £3 highlighter/strobing £3 Blush £3 & eyeshadow £2
- Tanya Burr ‘Tanya presents’ beauty box. This is £20 from Superdrug & comes with lots of limited edition items from her Christmas collection.
- Makeup Revoltuion London: 12 days of Christmas storage chest. This is £35 from Superdrug and is full of blush and eyeshadow palettes, make up spray, brushes and more.
- The Body Shop box of delights £28. This comes in loads of lovely scents from Vanilla Chai to Frosted Berries. In this set you get a bath foam, shower gel, body butter & lip balm.
- Soap & Glory ‘Foam & fortune’ gift set £20 Boots. This comes with lots in it from body butter, face wash & shower creme all in a lovely box.
- LUSH giftsets varying from £10-£50. These are usually themed & come with different bath bombs and/or face washes/shower creme. They have some naively Christmas themed ones.
- Sanctuary ‘Colour me in’ candle £10 Boots. This is so cute! You pop the candle on, relax & colour in the box. I find the adult colouring really relaxing so I just thought this would make a nice gift.
- Yankee candle small Pillar candle £10.99 Boots
- DKNY fresh blossom £20 Superdrug.
- Lacoste touch of pink £27 Superdrug
- Marc Jacobs Daisy £53 Superdrug
Other gift ideas
- Babyliss curl secret £89.99
- Chopstick curler £15
- Box of Thornton chocolates £4 Superdrug
- Vouchers for clothes shops (easier than trying to choose an item of clothing)
- Books, Amazon £3.99
Presents for him
- LYNX black magic speaker set £7 from Boots. This includes a body spray, body wash, deodrant and a speaker that you can use to play music from your smartphone.
- Nivea Sensitive gift set £10 Boots. This includes shower gel, face wash, moisturiser and deodrant.
- L’Oréal Barber shop set £20. This set includes a shower gel, skin & stubble wash, moisturiser & shave gel.
- Paul Smith Men £16 Superdrug
- Diesel ‘Only the brave’ tattoo £44 Superdrug
- Davidoff ‘Cool water’ £25 Superdrug
- Amazon Echo Dot £44.99. This is a hands free voice controlled device called ‘Alexa’. You can ask it to do loads of things such as tell you the weather, traffic updates, questions etc. It’s really cool. I’ve got one of these for my husband this year.
- Fitbit. These record your steps, activity for the day, sleep & more. A couple of options are the Flex £69.95 or the Alta £84 which is what I’ve got,I love mine.
- Beats Headphones, on ear £59.95
- Braun series 3 wet & dry electric shaver £59.84 from Boots
- Braun beard trimmer £19.99 Boots
- Games academy table tennis set £7 from Superdrug. This comes with two bats, 2 balls & a net.
- Cadbury Chocolate selection box £2
- Retro sweet boxes, you can do these as a one off or as a monthly subscription and are only £3.69, a bargin for those who have a sweet tooth and a lovely little treats each month! My sister did this for her husband birthday.
Presents for kids
- Minion bath set & squirtle £2.50 Superdrug
- Avengers bath & soap set £5 Superdrug
- 3D Unicorn bubble bath £3 Superdrug
- Cyber flyer £12.99 Argos. This is a child’s droid which they will love flying around and is a bargin price.
- Board games such as pie face, junior monopoly or a compendium of games with classic games like snakes & ladders, ludo etc. They have a great set in Argos for £8.99 with 12 different board games in 1.
- Wilko colouring books & craft sets are from £1 onwards depending on the size of the pack. These are fab!
- Lego is always a winner! Boys and Girls love it and it’s hours of fun for the young and old.
- Cadbury Chocolate selection boxes £2
- Chocolate Santa’s £1
- A cute animal hot water bottle £7 You can get these in Superdrug. These are really cute and come in lots of different animals like a monkey, an elephant or a bear.
- Christmas hair grips between £5-£8 from John Lewis.
I hope these ideas have helped you out if your stuck & need some inspiration! 5 days to go 🎁
Today in my beauty advent calender…
Today was an Angled make up brush, this is super handy. I used this to do my eyebrows this morning and it worked really well.
Ho Ho Ho