For day 7 of Blogmas I’m going to show you what I got today in my beauty advent and how it looks on.
I’ve used a few of the products from my calendar for my make up today so I thought it would be a good opportunity to show you.
So what did I get today…
This lovely browny toned blusher. This is really lovely & once again a shade of blusher I dont have! I usually go for pinky blushers so this is great.
To apply this I used my face make up brush that I got yesterday in my advent calendar…
Some other products I used are:
- Body shop BB cream shade 2
- Collection lasting perfection concealor shade ‘Cool medium’
- Bourjois Radiance reveal concealor shade ‘Ivory’
- Revolution strobing balm (also from my beauty advent see Blogmas day 4 )
- Mac matte lipstick in shade ‘Whirl’ (my sister might recognise this hehe)
I love this blusher/lipstick combo & the strobing balm is awesome. I used it dry and the colour & highlight is awesome 🌟
What beauty advent calendars have you guys got? What’s your favourite product that you’ve got so far?