Here’s another quick & tasty sweet recipe for you to try. There are only a few ingredients to make this super yummy treat:
●Chocolate digestives (half a pack)
●Milk chocolate (X4 large bars)
● Malteasers (X2 boxes)
1. Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin. Leave some dust and some big bits.
2. Melt the milk chocolate and pour into the digestives. Mix!
3. Crush a few of the Malteasers and then mix some in whole.
4. Pour into a container or tray and flatten out.
5. Pop it into a fridge until it’s hardened.
6. Cut into squares to serve.
Until next time,