I thought I’d share with you a yummy recipe that I first came across on a cooking show ‘Home cooking made easy’.
The recipe is by chef Lorraine Pascal and it’s so quick and easy!
Cheese and bacon twists
Here’s what you’ll need… 4 simple ingredients.
○ Parma ham
○ Puff pastry
○ Grated Cheddar cheese
○ Cracked black pepper
Here’s how I did it…
1. Lay out the pastry and cover with cheddar cheese, press the cheese into the pastry.
2. Grind black pepper onto the cheese and pastry. Cut into strips about 2 cms wide.
3. Lay a slice of parma ham on each strip.
4. Hold an end in each hand and twist in opposite directions until you have a tight twist that holds together.
5. Flatten at the ends to seal. Place on a baking tray evenly spread apart.
6. Cook at 200’c for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.
Don’t they look great…
These are delicious served warm from the oven or cold in a packed lunch. A yummy snack!
Here is the link to Lorraine Pascal recipe if you’d like to check that out too.
Until next time,